The RBCA Communication Committee manages our e-newsletter and our blog/website. The Communications Committee is currently inactive and RBCA is seeking a neighbors to volunteer as e-newsletter editor and to manage our email list. Attend a monthly meeting to learn more.
Recent Posts | Read All
- Tentative agenda for July 2 board meeting July 2, 2013Agenda (tentative) July 2, 2013 7-9 PM Ravenna Bryant Community Association Board of Directors Meeting Third Place Pub (NEW LOCATION) 7:00 Introductions (Nazila) 7:05 Board Business – Quick Updates of ongoing business (Various) Presidents Report Treasurer’s report/Minutes (all on the RBCA Website) NEDC update/CNC Update (Tony) CHSW updates (Sarah R) Septembe […]
- May Board Meeting Agenda May 7, 2013Folks, it is time again to gather in the Teen room at the Ravenna-Eckstein Community Center at 7 pm to discuss topics near and dear to our community. Per Johnson from the Wedgwood Community Council will be joining us to talk about the proposed sale of the Children’s Home Society of Washington property. Albert Shen, […]
- Spring Community Meeting guest speakers line-up March 27, 2012RBCA President Sarah’s letter to the community in the Spring 2012 Newsletter is below, and includes a list of the guest speakers for the Spring Community Meeting next Tuesday, April 3: Letter from the President by Sarah Swanberg It’s been a busy year for your community association. Since you elected us last April, we have […]
- EXTRA, EXTRA: RBCA Spring 2012 Newsletter is here! March 21, 2012Topics include: Spring Community Meeting coming up on Tuesday, April 3 at the Ravenna-Eckstein Community Center A walk through the City of Seattle Neighborhood Involvement Structure Next steps for the RBCA Land Use Committee Crime Watch and Prevention tips An update on the 35th Ave NE planning process How to get involved in the RBCA […]
- RBCA Fall 2011 Newsletter now available October 1, 2011The Fall 2011 RBCA Newsletter is now available! Click these very words right here to download the PDF version (334K file). You may have already received a paper copy of the newsletter at your home and/or business. A small team of very dedicated folks has been covering the neighborhood on foot, delivering newsletters to as […]