From the Washington State Department of Transportation:
We would like to invite you to join the next West Approach Bridge North (WABN) monthly public meeting on October 5. At this meeting, we will provide a presentation and opportunity to learn more about the next phase of SR 520 construction, known as the Montlake Phase. The Montlake Phase, which is scheduled to begin in 2018, includes the West Approach Bridge South (WABS) and Montlake lid and land bridge.
The project team plans to provide a short PowerPoint presentation with key project updates. Meeting attendees will also be able to share their thoughts and ask questions regarding this next phase of SR 520 construction in Seattle.
Key topics we plan to cover include:
- SR 520 Program and Rest of the West project overview
- Timeline and next steps for the Montlake Phase of construction
- Recent and upcoming public involvement opportunities
- Look-ahead to plans to manage construction impacts, traffic, and trees and vegetation near the SR 520 corridor related to the Montlake Phase
- Overview of other resources available to stay informed, such as a Q&A document, project website, and other tools
- Date: Wednesday, October 5
- Time: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m. (the presentation begins at 6 p.m.)
- Location: Graham Visitors Center
- Address: 2300 Arboretum Drive East, Seattle, WA 98112