Ravenna-Bryant Community Association Board Meeting
June 7, 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Ravenna Eckstein Community Center
RBCA Vision: Ravenna-Bryant is a welcoming, thriving, safe, diverse, and connected neighborhood.
- Secretary’s Report: Minutes
- Treasurer’s Report
- Land Use Committee Report
- Transportation Committee Report
HALA/Annual Meeting Follow-Up
- Seattle Housing Levy
- Mandatory Housing Affordability (MHA)
- Policies for discussion during future board meetings
University of Washington Seattle Campus Master Plan
Reports from Associated Community Groups
- Children’s Hospital Community Advisory Committee
- City University Community Advisory Committee
- North Precinct Advisory Council
- Northeast District Council
- Ravenna-Eckstein Advisory Council
RBCA board meetings are open to all! Everyone is welcome.