Ravenna-Bryant Community Association’s fall community-wide meeting takes place next Tuesday night, October 4th, at the Ravenna Eckstein Community Center (6535 Ravenna Ave NE), from 7-9 p.m.
Everyone in the Ravenna and Bryant neighborhoods is welcomed and encouraged to attend.
The agenda includes:
- Introduction of RBCA board and committee members
- Call for volunteers and membership
- Peter Hahn, Director, Seattle Department of Transportation, will be present to discuss transportation related issues in our neighborhood
- Community Resilience (block watch and emergency prep wrapped into one): Do you know who your block watch captain is? Help RBCA keep us all better connected.
- RBCA Land Use Committee will give an update on the land use development in Roosevelt and explain how it affects us in Ravenna-Bryant
- Discussion and vote on incorporating the unaffiliated area known as the “donut hole” (north of 65th, south of 75th, east of 35th, west of 40th) into the RBCA bylaws
- Sustainable Works, a stimulus funded non-profit, will tell you how you cover the costs of home energy audits and retrofits.
Snacks will be provided by Grateful Bread (7001 35th Ave NE).