As usual on the first Tuesday of the month, the RBCA board is meeting at the Ravenna-Eckstein Community Center (6535 Ravenna Avenue NE) from 7-9PM.
- Reports from all our officers and committee chairs
- Forming new committees for transportation issues, and an
- Looking at forming a RBCA neighborhood plan.
- Discussing who our representatives will be for the NEDC, Seattle Community Council Federation, and SPD’s North Precinct Advisory Council.
- Per Johnson from the Wedgwood Community Council will attend to coordinate our neighborhood plans and provide general support from a neighboring community council
- Paulo Nunes-Ueno from Children’s Livable Streets Initiative will give a 10 minute presentation
All Ravenna and Bryant neighbors are welcome to attend.